BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

You now have both, @MParthasarathy. Enjoy the conference!

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
andypandy_swe
Obsidian | Level 7
Haha! No, not a presenter and already havs attendee badge. I thought se were talking about some cool nametag 😄
ross-sansom01
Fluorite | Level 6

I have my attendee badge but seem to be missing my presenter badge 😞

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

You now have the presenter badge, @ross-sansom01. Enjoy the conference! 

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
LNEW
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you, looking forward to the conference.

jfdr
Obsidian | Level 7
Great idea to promote the community
AB4DU
Calcite | Level 5

Starting late but hope to earn some swag!

LoriGoldman
Obsidian | Level 7

I like the affect that this idea of earning swag at the conference has improved engagement with SAS Communities and each other. 

Might I suggest a focus on some items that will not make taking luggage home any heavier [ SAS mug anyone?? :`) ].  Like a coupon for a free SAS book (of your choice) that you can order online after the conference. Or graduated levels of discounts on book order depending on your level of involvement with SAS Communities. 

We need a countdown clock until the opening session!!!

Lori 

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

We will definitely keep that in mind, @LoriGoldman. The flashlight, speaker and metallic mug are all small and lightweight. But if you earn the messenger bag, you can stuff it full and use it as your carry on. Oh, the possibilities! 

LoriGoldman
Obsidian | Level 7

@ShelleySessoms Okay, I can buy that a mug is lightweight, but small?  Is it espresso-sized perhaps?

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

It's a standard size mug, @LoriGoldman. Photos for visual reference. Perfect size for cramming in the corner of a suitcase!

Mug 1.jpgMug 2.jpg

DJWanna
Obsidian | Level 7

A  mug with M&M's inside! I wouldn't need to worry about M&Ms on the plane ... they won't make it that far.

MParthasarathy
Fluorite | Level 6
Ooooo This sound awesome!!!!