BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

We award these badges periodically -- using a SAS process, of course!

We'll run the process today and if you have visited communities.sas.com at least 30 different days in 2019, you'll earn it.  We'll also run this again before the conference -- so there is still time!

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
jmhorstman
Obsidian | Level 7

Will there be SGF 2019 Attendee and Presenter badges as well?

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

There are - and you got'em. 😉

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
jmhorstman
Obsidian | Level 7

Sweet, thanks!  Smiley Very Happy

TBarker
Quartz | Level 8
Is there a way for us to see our personal visit statistics? I was sure I'd visited at least 30 times by now. 🙂 I'd like to know how many visits I have left so I can make sure I don't miss a day necessary for earning swag (I try to visit daily, but stuff happens, eh?).
~Tamara
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

@TBarker - you're at 23 for the period of interest as of yesterday, so 24 counting today.  So close.  YOU CAN DO IT.

You can see your "number of visits" in your personal stats - but that's over ALL time.  And for this reward we count the number of calendar days, not the number of visits (since you can visit more than once per day -- as you should!).  We calculate that using some slick SAS programming, of course.

TBarker
Quartz | Level 8
Sounds good. Thanks!
~Tamara
TBarker
Quartz | Level 8

I think I missed a couple of days. Smiley Frustrated Am I going to make it?

~Tamara
dgritt
Obsidian | Level 7

It says 30-day attendance badge earned between 11/2018 and 4/2019. I earned the 2018 badge on 12/10, but do I also need the 2019 badge?

I see I have a 2019 Attendee badge, but not a Presenter badge.

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

@dgritt If you earned the 2018 badge in December, you're all set. You don't need both. The purpose of the 30-day badge is to show you've been active in the communities recently. 

Are you a presenter, as well? If so, I'll add that badge to your profile.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
dgritt
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks @ShelleySessoms.

Yes, on Monday, April 29th at 12 pm for 3752 - Create True Load Sharing Facility Batch Job Submission Capability on SAS® Enterprise Guide® in a SAS® Grid

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

And you now have the badge to prove it!

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
andypandy_swe
Obsidian | Level 7
Are there badges as well? I’m starting to feel a bit swag-crazed... 🙂
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

There are virtual badges for being an attendee and a presenter. They are awarded automatically, but sometimes get missed if you registered with a different email than is associated with your communities profile. I'll assume, @andypandy_swe , that you're an attendee. Are you also a presenter? Let me know, and I will grant you the appropriate badges.

MParthasarathy
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi - I am an attendee as well as a presenter. How do I get those badges on my profile? thanks so much