BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
CJac73
Obsidian | Level 7
I love gathering with fellow #SASUSERS, and #SASGF 2019 has been great. I wish it could go on and on, but today is the last day. As a room facilitator in D164, I have seen some great presentations, picked up a lot of tips, and made new friends while catching up with old friends. So today, I will make sure to have fun sharing SAS with #SASUSERS. And since I live in Dallas, hope everyone enjoyed the good parts of my hometown and safe travels y'all! See y'all at #SCSUG2019 at LSU and next year in DC.
10 REPLIES 10
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

This has been a great experience for me as well!

My presentations went well, and I was able to put a lot of faces to names from here on the communities. Chris Hemedinger, Anna Brown, Casey Smith, Saskiwi, to name just a few. It was extremely nice to meet all of you!

Insights and knowledge gained, of course.

And was able to assist some people as a Code Doctor.

SAS D-A-CH took us for a trip to the Fort Worth Stockyards for BBQ and lots of good drink, and I now own a genuine Texan cowboy hat!

Will stop by room 164 to say hello today.

CJac73
Obsidian | Level 7

Good to see you, and glad to hear your presentation went well. I know you had fun. 

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

And now, our personal extended getaway day comes to an end. From Dallas, we visited Memphis (Beale Street and Graceland), Nashville (Country Music Hall of Fame, Broadway, Johnny Cash Museum), Chattanooga (Tennessee Aquarium), Atlanta (just the Hard Rock Cafe), Orlando (Universal Studios), the Kennedy Space Center, Key West, the water off Key Largo, and the Everglades). Now we are waiting at Miami Int'l for the first leg of our return trip.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hope you had a wonderful time @Kurt_Bremser -- safe travels back to home!

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

@ChrisHemedinger wrote:

Hope you had a wonderful time @Kurt_Bremser -- safe travels back to home!

It was marvelous, and full of things and people to remember. And now we are finally back home, unpacking the many souvenirs. The kids are happy 😉

And I will probably need a month to sort through all the pictures we took.

TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

What a trip! Congratulations, @Kurt_Bremser, and safe travels home!

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

IMG_20190501_082835.jpg

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
SASKiwi
PROC Star

@Kurt_Bremser 's Maxims presso was one of the SGF highlights for me as was meeting fellow Community members!

Spoiler

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Sounds like you had a great conference, @Kurt_Bremser. Wish I had been there to meet you, as well!

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.