BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SJSlaughter
Obsidian | Level 7

That's a good idea. I would love a SAS espresso mug. Seriously.

LoriGoldman
Obsidian | Level 7
Me too! Perfect for jelly beans (or M& M's)
ptimusk
Obsidian | Level 7

I have a messenger bag from a previous year and am just going to double check my airline bag allowance to see, if can bring that bag too with my luggage, to load up on swag, books, marketing brochures, um M&Ms, programs, etc..  

ptimusk
Obsidian | Level 7

I would love to be winning SAS Press books as conference Swag. I did win books, if I remember correctly in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, then may not have won too many books since then. Bring back book contests. 

cnm8191
Fluorite | Level 6
Who doesn't like conference swag? I love that this is tied to our activity! So fun!
AndrewHowell

Badge checklist:
- "To The Rescue" - tick!
- "Fire Starter" - tick!
- "First Accepted Solution" - tick!
- "Regular Attendance 2019" - tick!
- "Motivator" - tick!
Recent activity - almost every day, so hopefully tick!

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Save room in your suitcase, @AndrewHowell! You're taking home some sweet swag. Smiley Happy

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
ptimusk
Obsidian | Level 7

Oh, oh me too, me too,

Badge checklist:
- "To The Rescue" - tick!
- "Fire Starter" - tick!
- "First Accepted Solution" - tick!
- "Regular Attendance 2018” - tick!
- "Motivator" - tick!

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Good for you, @ptimusk! Check those baggage allowances and save room for lots 'o swag! Enjoy the conference!

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
LizS
Calcite | Level 5
Drat, I thought I’d make it to 30 days by now. Alas... Enjoy those bags, you 30 day superstars! 😀
CJac73
Obsidian | Level 7
I got my swag! SGF is in town for me, and I am having a SASsy good time
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Yay, @CJac73! So glad you got your swag. Thanks for participating on the communities. 

MParthasarathy
Calcite | Level 5
Hello SAS GF 2019 – this was an amazing conference to attend. I met a lot of fun people and learnt so much. I had to leave early (2 young kids at home) but it was an extremely productive and fun conference. I loved participating in the SWAG giveaways and I love the idea of recycling old SAS banners into messenger bags.
Keep up the great work and I hope to attend another one some point in the future. Have a great year!!!!!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats