BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sanjuktad
Calcite | Level 5

Hi 

I have completed all the 4 courses from the SADS DATA CURATION
PROFESSIONAL  E-learning modules .
I know to get the credential I have to take the graded test. 2 questions :
1. can I take the proctored test from my home or I need to visit the Pearson Vue centre ?

2. Is the course learning and the provided documentation sufficient to pass the test , or I need to do hands-on as well ? Where will get the environment to practicw the hands-on ?

Thanks

Sanjukta

3 REPLIES 3
beccagre
SAS Moderator

Hello, 

Congratulations on completing the coursework for the SADS Data Curation Professional. You can take the exam from the comfort of your own home.  The courses should give you a good foundation but we also recommend that you do have some experience with the software because the questions are written at the application level.  I cannot speak specifically about obtaining a lab environment where you could do some practice.  I will ask someone in Global Education about that and post back to here when I find out something regarding that.  I can tell you that you should visit this page to learn everything you need to know about the exam.  In particular you should pay attention to the Exam Content outline.  Make sure you download it and use it as your study guide.  

Link to the Data Curation Exam Page:  https://www.sas.com/en_us/certification/credentials/data-management/data-curation.html

Link to the information about taking an exam from home via ONVUE:  https://home.pearsonvue.com/sas/onvue

Watch the video about taking the exam from your home that is posted on this page. 

I hope this helps some and I will try and get an answer for you about obtaining a lab environment where you can practice with the software. 

Kindest regards,  Becky 

hongyu
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, can I ask if the online exam of SAS Data curation professional is still available?

I just enroll in this course but I am not sure can I attend an offline exam because of the coming international travel.

thanks

Mark2010
SAS Employee
The exam is still available and you can take it at a Pearson VUE test center or online via Pearson's OnVUE remote proctoring system.

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation