BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

[Edited to include on-demand link and slides]

If you missed our recent event, or wish to watch parts of it again, the on-demand link is now live.

We are busy planning our next virtual event! SUGA Live 2022 will be held on Thursday, May 19 from noon to 4:00pm ET. There will be presentations on SAS Viya migration, SAS on Azure, and how to find security information from SAS. Plus, we'll have a master class on bulk migration of SAS 9 artifacts in to SAS Viya. You don't want to miss it!  The registration page should be live in a couple of weeks. I hope to see you there! 

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
4 REPLIES 4
Residentx10
Quartz | Level 8

In the past, you recommended Ansible. Will there be a session on using Terraform? This is something I want to see with SAS since you use Consul.

Residentx10
Quartz | Level 8

comment deleted...

Residentx10
Quartz | Level 8

I meant May 18th (wednesday)

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

We aren't currently planning a presentation on Terraform, @Residentx10. But I will note that down as we plan future SUGA events. 

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 2 in conversation