BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

[Edited to include on-demand link and slides]

If you missed our recent event, or wish to watch parts of it again, the on-demand link is now live.

We are busy planning our next virtual event! SUGA Live 2022 will be held on Thursday, May 19 from noon to 4:00pm ET. There will be presentations on SAS Viya migration, SAS on Azure, and how to find security information from SAS. Plus, we'll have a master class on bulk migration of SAS 9 artifacts in to SAS Viya. You don't want to miss it!  The registration page should be live in a couple of weeks. I hope to see you there! 

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
4 REPLIES 4
Residentx10
Quartz | Level 8

In the past, you recommended Ansible. Will there be a session on using Terraform? This is something I want to see with SAS since you use Consul.

Residentx10
Quartz | Level 8

comment deleted...

Residentx10
Quartz | Level 8

I meant May 18th (wednesday)

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

We aren't currently planning a presentation on Terraform, @Residentx10. But I will note that down as we plan future SUGA events. 

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 2 in conversation