BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
anuragraishines
Quartz | Level 8

Hi All,

I am using multiple prompt container in my report. While in design mode setting the size and location it is working fine but after saving the report and viewing it in report viewer all the prompt container getting stacked on each other in the upper left corner of the screen.

Can anybody suggest why this is happening

Regards,
Anurag

4 REPLIES 4
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

Hello Anurag,

What version of Visual Analytics are you using?

Also, what part of the report are your prompt containers located in? That is, the report prompt area, the page prompt area, or the canvas?

Thanks,

Sam

anuragraishines
Quartz | Level 8
Hi Sam,

The SAS VA version is 7.3. Using it in canvas area.
I have used it earlier but never faced such weird issue but I don’t know why this is happening.

Regards,
Anurag
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

Hello Anurag,

I don't have a VA 7.3 installation available. In 7.4, I created a report with a prompt container at the top of the canvas, a prompt container at the bottom of the canvas, a list table in the middle. The containers seem to display as expected.

You might want to contact SAS Technical Support to investigate further. Possibly there was a bug in 7.3 that was fixed in 7.4.

Thanks,
Sam

anuragraishines
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the reply I will get in touch with SAS Technical team.

Regards,
Anurag

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation