BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Madronos
Fluorite | Level 6

Good Afternoon,

I'm doing the SAS Course and I've just found a problem in Visual Analytics that I can't open the adminstrator panel or any other because, aparently I don't have an extension called shockwave flash player. I've tried to update on the adobe's site but I didn't find a way to do that, mainly because the add on was discontinued. I coudn't find any help on the SAS community posts and when I found someone with the same problem I realized that anyone hasn't showed a solution. 

I really like the SAS enviroment, but I really have to say that this issues with the course are a really pain in the neck and make us to lose a lot of time trying to find a solution. 

I really need some help. If you need some more informations about this issue let me know. 

e-mail: fontenelle.cgi@gmail.com 

Regards,

Henrique Fontenelle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madronos
Fluorite | Level 6

Good evenning,

I've received the help from SAS Tech support. I was using the IE instead of Mozilla.

Best regards,

Henrique Fontenelle

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

Hello Henrique,

There was a recent thread here on the same issue:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Visual-Analytics/Flash-player-not-enabled-and-Shockwave-not-in-li...

The course that you are taking should really be updated to Visual Analytics 7.5 or later, which does not use Flash.

Sam

Madronos
Fluorite | Level 6

Good Morning,

I'm stuck because of that. I can't visualize the charts on Visual Analytics and do the exercises. 

best regards,

Henrique Fontenelle

SASKiwi
PROC Star

I'd recommend contacting SAS Tech Support on this. They might be aware of a workaround to get Flash installed.

Madronos
Fluorite | Level 6

I'm still stuck trying to fix that. I can only see this page.

Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

If the course that you are taking is offered by SAS, please contact training@sas.com for assistance.

Madronos
Fluorite | Level 6

Good evenning,

I've received the help from SAS Tech support. I was using the IE instead of Mozilla.

Best regards,

Henrique Fontenelle

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation