BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AndrewHowell

Trying to export my selections to then import into Outlook - it only exports the first 32 records??

LoriGoldman
Obsidian | Level 7

@gmbaker A few weeks ago there was a lot of discussion about upgrading the scheduler to allow multiple sessions that occured at the same time to be added to your agenda.  I think there is a gap in what has already been implemented.  I went to export my schedule (using Chrome) to Excel.  The export does not include the multiple bookings.  The export utility is selecting the session with the lowest number to include in the export. 

For example, I have 3 sessions on my agenda for 8:30am Tuesday: 6406, 2742 and 8180.  Only 2742 appears in my exported file. 

I also noticed that the exported file is not including my Interests.  I'm not sure if this is related or not as I can't find an interest on my schedule that doesn't occur at the same time as another session on my schedule.

The PRINT feature does include all of the sessions including the double and triple booked ones.  And, if selected, it will include the Interests.  I like that it marks the Interests as Interests so that they can be interpreted separately from events added to the schedule. 

Can the export feature be updated to export multiple bookings and Interests too, please?

Thank you,

Lori

katiestrange
SAS Employee

Hi @LoriGoldman! @gmbaker is out on maternity leave and surely is loving on her handsome little man. But i'm happy to help! 🙂

I am sending this on to our vendor to be able to best assist you!

I will be in touch shortly!

Thx!

LoriGoldman
Obsidian | Level 7
@katiestrange - gotta say - I love your name. Is that a handle or passed from your parents? I'm sure that lots of folks would think that I'm strange 🙂 Thanks for taking this on. Lori
nancy88wilson
Fluorite | Level 6
I am having the same issue. In addition: I am unable to schedule 'personal time' at certain time - for example, if I happened to have a different meeting at the same time as the Monday Tweet up and overlapping the Charity event - I click 'add personal time' and start times available jump from 655 to 1000 pm!