BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MaryR
Fluorite | Level 6

The Conference Scheduler (Agenda Builder) is now available for SGF 2016.  What's on your agenda?  Here are a few that I'm looking forward to:

SAS3801 - A Second Look at the ODS Destination for PowerPoint

3440 - PROC DATASETS: The Swiss Army Knife of SAS® Procedures

11881 - Get a Quick Start with SAS® ODS Graphics By Teaching Yourself

11340 - The SAS® Test from H*ll: How Well do You REALLY know SAS?

12260 - Ask the Experts: Output Delivery System (ODS) Graphics

35 REPLIES 35
CarolB
Fluorite | Level 6

Love the agenda builder and calendar feature this year.   It will be so much nicer than carrying around a stack of paper!

My schedule so far:

• Charity Event
    Let the CAT Out of the Bag: String Concatenation in SAS®9 4
    On The Fly SAS® Reports
    Key Features in ODS Graphics for Efficient Clinical Graphing
    PROC DATASETS: The Swiss Army Knife of SAS® Procedures
    Releasing the Power of SAS® into Microsoft SharePoint
    FASHION, STYLE "GOTTA HAVE IT" COMPUTE DEFINE BLOCK
    New for SAS® 9.4: A Technique for Including Text and Graphics in Your Microsoft Excel Workbooks, Part 1
    Empowering People to Use SAS® as a Weapon for Work Reduction
    Easing into Data Exploration, Reporting, and Analytics Using SAS® Enterprise Guide®
    A Second Look at the ODS Destination for PowerPoint
    Data Visualization: Changing the Way We See the World
  •  

MMMIIIIKKKKEEEE
Obsidian | Level 7

Hey CB76247,

I see that you are going to attend my presentation PROC DATASETS: The Swiss Army Knife of SAS® Procedures

Please stop by either before or after the presentation and introduce yourself.  I am always interested in meeting other SAS programming professionals.

Best of luck in all your SAS endeavors!

----MMMMIIIIKKKKEEEE
(aka Michael A. Raithel)
Amazon Author's Page: http://www.amazon.com/Michael-A.-Raithel/e/B001K8GG90/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
CarolB
Fluorite | Level 6

I will stop by and say hi.   Proc Datasets is not something I have ever used, so I am excited to see how it can enhance my SAS toolkit.  

I look forward to meeting you. 

Carol

Davanden
Obsidian | Level 7

Here is what I'm aiming for:

• 5581  --  Using PROC TABULATE and LAG(n) Function for Rates of Change
  • 11864  --  Using the DOCUMENT Procedure to Expand the Output Flexibility of the Output Delivery System with Very Little Programming Effort
  • 10620  --  Strategies for Developing and Delivering an Effective Online SAS Programming Course
  • 9320  --  Importing Data Directly from PDF into SAS® Data Sets
  • 11778  --  Comparative Study of PROC EXPORT and Output Delivery System
  • 5620  --  Quantitle Regression versus Ordinary Least Squares Regression
  • 5621  --  Restricted Cubic Spline Regression:  A Brief Introduction
  • 9341  --  The Three I's of SAS Log Messages, IMPORTANT, INTERESTING, and IRRELEVANT
  • 9000  --  Kicking and Screaming Your Way to SAS Enterprise Guide
  • 11773  --  Statistical Comparisons of Disease Prevalence Rates Using the Bootstrap Procedure
  • 3780  --  PROC DS2 with Both Hands on the Wheel
  • 7480  --  Don't You SAS Me: Fostering SAS Adoption in an Excel-based Organization
  • 2700  --  Forecasting Behavior with Age-Period-Cohort Models: How APC Predicted the US Mortgage Crisis, but Also Does So Much More
  • 1780  --  Universal File Flattener
  • 2780  --  My ;Excellent Adventure
  • 2120  --  More Hidden Base SAS Features to Impress Your Colleagues

--Dav

mbuchecker
Quartz | Level 8

Awesome Dav! I'll be presenting "Kicking and Screaming Your Way to SAS Enterprise Guide". Looking forward to seeing you there!

Michelle
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager
That's "screaming for joy", I assume. 'cuz you'll be kickin' it with your data and reports.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
mbuchecker
Quartz | Level 8

Well, screaming in pain going in to EG, but then joy once you've learned it! 

So many traditional SAS programmers are afraid of EG, and this presentation will help them get over that fear and embrace all the great programming functionality that makes them better, faster, more efficient programmers.

Michelle
LoriGoldman
Obsidian | Level 7
@dav - thank you for sharing. I haven't had a chance to review the agenda builder yet, but I'm very excited about one of your selections:
Importing Data Directly from PDF into SAS® Data Sets. I hope they have a big room for that presentation.
djrisks
Barite | Level 11
Hello,

Is it possible to get the pre conference sessions on the agenda please? Such as the certification exams?

Many thanks,

Kriss HARRIS
MMMIIIIKKKKEEEE
Obsidian | Level 7

Kris,

Great idea!

And, pre-conference workshops such as Michael Raithel's "How to Become A Top SAS Programmer" should be on the agenda builder too!

----MMMMIIIIKKKKEEEE
(aka Michael A. Raithel)
Amazon Author's Page: http://www.amazon.com/Michael-A.-Raithel/e/B001K8GG90/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
MaryR
Fluorite | Level 6

Yes, the pre-conference sessions should be on the Agenda Builder already.  Just make sure you have selected the correct day.  If you have any trouble let me know.

gmbaker
SAS Employee

Hi @djrisks, The pre-conference sessions are in the agenda builder on Monday. Certifications are not in the agenda builder but you can find information on our website. http://www.sas.com/en_us/events/sas-global-forum/sas-global-forum-2016/training/sas-certification.ht...

Great question!

Gail Baker
SAS
djrisks
Barite | Level 11

Hi @gmbaker. Thank you for this link!

I couldn't see the pre-conference workshops, such as @MMMIIIIKKKKEEEE's "How to be a Top SAS Programmer" workshop. Should this be in the agenda builder?

Thank you.

MMMIIIIKKKKEEEE
Obsidian | Level 7
djrisks,

Oh, _THAT_ should _ABSOLUTELY- be in the agenda builder:-)!!!!!!

----MMMMIIIIKKKKEEEE

----MMMMIIIIKKKKEEEE
(aka Michael A. Raithel)

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats