BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
djrisks
Barite | Level 11
MMMMIIIIKKKKEEEE, that definitely should be there! 🙂 That's why I want to schedule it into my agenda as soon as possible! 😉

I know it will be great, I remember your presentation in Seattle!

Thanks.
SASwork
Fluorite | Level 6
I'd don't see the post conference won workshops either.

jwaller
Obsidian | Level 7

@djrisks and anyone else who has asked the question about getting the pre- and post-conference tutorials, certification exams, or post-conference training courses into the Agenda Builder.  We would like to direct people to the

on the SAS Global Forum 2016 website.  These are extra fee courses and exams and are not included in the standard registration fee.  We want to avoid any confusion of someone adding a tutorial, certification exam, or training course in the Agenda Builder and thinking that they are officially registered for that event.  Anyone who would like to register for any of these events can do so at the time they register for the conference.  If someone has already registered, they can modify their registration by using their confirmation number found in the registration confirmation email.  

I hope this information helps.

djrisks
Barite | Level 11

@jwaller thank you for letting me know, and now I understand the reasoning behind it. I was attempting to use the Agenda Builder as a calendar. I will just include the pre-conference tutorials and certifications in my calendar on my phone.

Many thanks,

Kriss

jwaller
Obsidian | Level 7
I believe you can add a personal event in the Agenda Builder too. That may be one option to get it on your conference schedule.
djrisks
Barite | Level 11

Thank you, I've just seen the "Add Personal Time" button. 🙂

LauraJean
Obsidian | Level 7
As a SAS GLOBAL newbie, The Agenda Builder/Conference Scheduler has been a real blessing for me. I was really overwhelmed when I saw over 500 presentations to choose from. I feel like I have a really good handle on my schedule. Thanks!!!
jwaller
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for the feedback @LauraJean!  Glad you have found the Agenda Builder helpful!

Jenn

LoriGoldman
Obsidian | Level 7

In past years I've been able to add whatever presentations I'm interested in to my schedule regardless of whether they have a conflict in time.  This year, the scheduler will not let me add any overlapping presentations to my scheduler.  I'd like to be able to make my final decisions when there is a conflict at run-time so to speak.  In this case, if I attend one, I usually end up reading the paper of the other.  Unless I can double-book in the scheduler, I will loose site of the other presentation I wanted.

Is there some setting I may activate so that I can add whatever I'm interested in to my scheduler regardless of time-conflict? 

Thanks,

Lori

jwaller
Obsidian | Level 7
I believe that you can indicate interest in multiple sessions that occur at the same time. When displaying you can say to display what is scheduled and what is of interest. When printing it will print both what you have scheduled and what is of interest.
LoriGoldman
Obsidian | Level 7

I'm talking about the process of Adding things to your scheduler - hitting the + button.  If there is another event on your schedule at the same time, you have to elect in that moment to either add the presentation that you're trying to and remove the one that's already there or keep the one that's already there.  You can only have 1.  The other one disappears into oblivion.

katiestrange
SAS Employee

My work around for this is to add the other session that competes as an interest. That way it shows up in your interest lists on your dashboard and isn't completely lost. I hope this helps!

jwaller
Obsidian | Level 7
The Agenda Builder will not allow you to schedule two different events at the same time. Rather add the session you want to try first to your schedule and then mark the other sessions that you want as backup to your "interests". This will at least keep them as a backup plan in the event the first session you wanted to try didn't pan out.
jimw
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for the info.  I had the same question yesterday when I tried to add items to my calendar.  I see the interested items show and print on my calendar and that is exactly what I was looking for.