BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

https://communities.sas.com/t5/solutions/acceptedsolutionsleaderboardpage/node-display-id/community%...

Somehow, I look a lot like @PGStats , which seems like a mistake. What do you think? (Or maybe, like Superman and Clark Kent, we are the same person??? and somehow I am not aware of this???) On the other hand, @art297  has never looked better.

Capture.PNG

--
Paige Miller
8 REPLIES 8
PeterClemmensen
Tourmaline | Level 20

I thought about this too, but I think is just a design issue. I bet your avatar is located way to the right? 

See below

draycut_0-1588773788797.png

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

You appear to be correct, this is a poor design which should be fixed.

--
Paige Miller
PeterClemmensen
Tourmaline | Level 20

You are definitely correct 🙂

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

You are both correct.  And we've fixed it -- I hope.  Check it out now!

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
FreelanceReinh
Jade | Level 19

Great, thanks! If it's an easy fix, you may want to apply it to the "Who Liked this Message/Article" pages as well (example here).

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Got it.  Yeesh, it's like Whack-A-Mole with these things.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
ballardw
Super User

@ChrisHemedinger wrote:

Got it.  Yeesh, it's like Whack-A-Mole with these things.

Proper inheritance needed?

art297
Opal | Level 21

@PaigeMiller : How can I respond? I'm quite happy with my actual appearance but, at the same time, just as happy with the random(?) avatar assignments. And, while the avatar is no longer there, I think your new assignment looks more like Pierre Gassendi than PGStats but, who knows, as I really don't know what PGStats looks like.