BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

https://communities.sas.com/t5/solutions/acceptedsolutionsleaderboardpage/node-display-id/community%...

Somehow, I look a lot like @PGStats , which seems like a mistake. What do you think? (Or maybe, like Superman and Clark Kent, we are the same person??? and somehow I am not aware of this???) On the other hand, @art297  has never looked better.

Capture.PNG

--
Paige Miller
8 REPLIES 8
PeterClemmensen
Tourmaline | Level 20

I thought about this too, but I think is just a design issue. I bet your avatar is located way to the right? 

See below

draycut_0-1588773788797.png

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

You appear to be correct, this is a poor design which should be fixed.

--
Paige Miller
PeterClemmensen
Tourmaline | Level 20

You are definitely correct 🙂

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

You are both correct.  And we've fixed it -- I hope.  Check it out now!

SAS Hackathon registration is open! Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world.
FreelanceReinh
Jade | Level 19

Great, thanks! If it's an easy fix, you may want to apply it to the "Who Liked this Message/Article" pages as well (example here).

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Got it.  Yeesh, it's like Whack-A-Mole with these things.

SAS Hackathon registration is open! Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world.
ballardw
Super User

@ChrisHemedinger wrote:

Got it.  Yeesh, it's like Whack-A-Mole with these things.

Proper inheritance needed?

art297
Opal | Level 21

@PaigeMiller : How can I respond? I'm quite happy with my actual appearance but, at the same time, just as happy with the random(?) avatar assignments. And, while the avatar is no longer there, I think your new assignment looks more like Pierre Gassendi than PGStats but, who knows, as I really don't know what PGStats looks like.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 in conversation