BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
teolly
Obsidian | Level 7

Application doesn't loading anything.
sas-viya-environmentmanager-default   up   10.0.0.4   37620 31783
Could someone please help me to resolve the behaviour below?

Thanks in advace.
application standby hereapplication standby here

3 REPLIES 3
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
This type of behavior usually occurs from an uncaught error in the application. That would be surfaced in the console log of the browser developer tools rather than the elements section from your screenshot. Often, we see this type of behavior when the account id being returned by the authentication provider (LDAP/SAML/OIDC/Kerberos) does not match exactly (case-sensitive) the account ID given by the identity provider (LDAP/SCIM).
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
teolly
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi, thanks for your answer. I used sasboot user's account to logged in that application. All Viya's services was UP. Now i'm trying to create a new user's account with openldap (centos7.9) without any success. I got always the error: "invalid_credentials (49)" (credential used are correct), so presently i can logged in only with sasboot. 🙂
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
If you are getting this behavior when logging in as sasboot, you should engage SAS Technical Support so they can review your HAR and browser console log.

Using the web browser developer tools to investigate issues in SAS® Web Applications
https://sas.service-now.com/csm?id=kb_article_view&sysparm_article=KB0036430
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation