BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sherry88
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I would like to get advice on how can I create a 2 treatment and 1 control group with 95% confidence/5% margin error in SAS

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Can you please describe the experiment in a lot more detail? Could you provide a few more details about what you want to do?

--
Paige Miller
sherry88
Calcite | Level 5

Here is my sas code and some explanations attached

Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Which of the following do you want?

1. You have study participants and you want to randomly allocate each participant to either the Treatment1 group, the Treatment2 group, or the control group.  If so, use PROC SURVEYSELECT.

2. You have a response variable for each of the three groups and you want to estimate the mean response in each group, along with 95% CIs for the mean? If so, use PROC GLM for a fixed effect model. 

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation