BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mekono
Fluorite | Level 6

I'm trying to calculate the adjusted event rates for 2 patient cohorts, after adjusting the model (using proc glimmix) by propensity weights as well as some patient characteristics (age, sex, diabetes, smoking etc). 

After running my model (below) I'm not getting any values for the specific outcome.

Any advice on how to adjust my model to get the adjusted event rates, or is there another procedure I should use?

proc glimmix data= final_population;
class patient_group survival  gender (ref="0") daibetes (ref="0") smoking (ref="0") obesity  (ref="0") ;
model survival  (descending)=age gender daibetes smoking obesity propensity_score / dist=binary link=logit solution;
random intercept / subject=patient_group
run;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

You will need to add an LSMEANS statement to get the estimates.  They will be reported as logits, so you will need to include the ILINK option.  If you want to calculate differences in risks, you will need to use the %nlmeans macro.

SteveDenham

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

You will need to add an LSMEANS statement to get the estimates.  They will be reported as logits, so you will need to include the ILINK option.  If you want to calculate differences in risks, you will need to use the %nlmeans macro.

SteveDenham

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation