BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
NicolaD
Calcite | Level 5
My organisation has just upgraded our Internet Explorer to IE8 and now I'm finding problems with WRS 4.2 (no maintenence updates have been done yet - they are in the pipeline).

The specific problems I've had so far are that when I try to change the text in a text box I get the following message -

"open quote is expected for attribute "name" associated with an element type "meta".

We also use WRS to create reports in PDF and I now seem to have lost the ability to select which pages/sections I want to print to a PDF file through the file/print opetion.

Are these common problems that will be fixed with the latest maintenence release is installed? Message was edited by: NicolaD
2 REPLIES 2
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ
Yes, this is a known issue with IE8

http://support.sas.com/kb/37/462.html

If you are running the second maintenance release for SAS Web Report Studio (M2) with the third maintenance release for SAS 9.2 (TS2M3), then try using the browser in Compatibility View.

Otherwise, you will need to wait until version 4.3 is released.

Note that you can create the report in a supported browser, and users should not have problems viewing the report in IE8.
NicolaD
Calcite | Level 5
Ah thanks BIC_USER_3, I have convinced my organisation to re-install IE7 on my machine to allow me to work with WRS until the maintenence upgrade is installed.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation