BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
znhnm
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I created a model on VA and when I maximize the view, I can see some more details about the model. I am particularly interested in the Lift @10. How do I get this information from this view? I don't know if it is "Best" or "Cumulative Model" or "Cumulative Best". I'd appreciateany explanations. 

Thanks.

znhnm_1-1678352142356.png

1 REPLY 1
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ
Hello,

The following terminology is used for the Gains and Lift Chart:
  • Min, mean and max posterior probability : minimum, average, and maximum posterior probability in the bin, decile, or demi-decile.
  • Decile or Demi-Decile : 10% or 5% cuts of the posterior probability, arranged in descending order.
  • % Response : the proportion of true responders in each decile.
  • Cumulative % Response : the cumulative proportion of responders. At the last decile, the Cumulative % Response indicates the baseline percentage of responders.
  • % Captured Response : the proportion of total responders that are captured in a decile or demi-decile.
  • Cumulative % of Captured Response : the cumulative proportion of total responders that are captured in a decile or demi-decile.
  • Gain : ((% of events in decile / random % events in decile) – 1)
  • Lift : the ratio of % Captured Response within each decile to the baseline % Response.
  • Cumulative Lift : the cumulative ratio of % Captured Responses within each decile to the baseline % Response.
  • Profit : the amount of total profit per decile.
  • Cumulative Profit : the cumulative amount of total profit per decile.
  • AUROC (Area Under the ROC Curve) : given the posterior probability for events (X1) and non-events (X0), AUROC = P(X1 > X0). 
  • Gini : Somer's D = 2 AUROC – 1.
The baseline is the percentage of events in the population.

See also here :
SAS Tutorial | Lift and Response Charts in SAS
SAS Users (26.1K subscribers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5nwm94Q7xc

Koen