BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
znhnm
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I created a model on VA and when I maximize the view, I can see some more details about the model. I am particularly interested in the Lift @10. How do I get this information from this view? I don't know if it is "Best" or "Cumulative Model" or "Cumulative Best". I'd appreciateany explanations. 

Thanks.

znhnm_1-1678352142356.png

1 REPLY 1
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ
Hello,

The following terminology is used for the Gains and Lift Chart:
  • Min, mean and max posterior probability : minimum, average, and maximum posterior probability in the bin, decile, or demi-decile.
  • Decile or Demi-Decile : 10% or 5% cuts of the posterior probability, arranged in descending order.
  • % Response : the proportion of true responders in each decile.
  • Cumulative % Response : the cumulative proportion of responders. At the last decile, the Cumulative % Response indicates the baseline percentage of responders.
  • % Captured Response : the proportion of total responders that are captured in a decile or demi-decile.
  • Cumulative % of Captured Response : the cumulative proportion of total responders that are captured in a decile or demi-decile.
  • Gain : ((% of events in decile / random % events in decile) – 1)
  • Lift : the ratio of % Captured Response within each decile to the baseline % Response.
  • Cumulative Lift : the cumulative ratio of % Captured Responses within each decile to the baseline % Response.
  • Profit : the amount of total profit per decile.
  • Cumulative Profit : the cumulative amount of total profit per decile.
  • AUROC (Area Under the ROC Curve) : given the posterior probability for events (X1) and non-events (X0), AUROC = P(X1 > X0). 
  • Gini : Somer's D = 2 AUROC – 1.
The baseline is the percentage of events in the population.

See also here :
SAS Tutorial | Lift and Response Charts in SAS
SAS Users (26.1K subscribers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5nwm94Q7xc

Koen

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation