BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
andreas_zaras
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello!

Can you apply Association Rules Using SAS VDMML or Model Studio in the GUI of SAS Viya. If yes which object should someone use? Finally is there a data set for Association Rules uploaded in SAS Viya for Learners?

Finally clustering is only available in SAS VS? I have seen a node in model studio but i do not know if it is just for data pre  proccessing for machine learning purposes or it can also be used for unsupervised learning.

Thanks in advance,

Andreas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
3 REPLIES 3
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
You mean like mentioned in the blog "Visualizing the results of a Market Basket Analysis in SAS Viya" https://blogs.sas.com/content/sgf/2018/01/17/visualizing-the-results-of-a-market-basket-analysis-in-...
andreas_zaras
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello!

Thanks for your answer!

In this paper the association rules metrics (left, support etc) are produced via a proc. Can you do the same thing with an object of SAS Viya i.e. using GUI.

Thanks,

Andreas

jezieltp
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, @andreas_zaras!

In the SAS Viya 3.5 (SAS 9.4), acessing SAS Studio, option Tasks, exists a topic "Market Basket Analysis".

This is not formally a GUI, but it is an enabler for generating the SAS code.

You can run the code, change, download  and save to use later.

I have used many of this tasks to make many cool things in the SAS Viya. 

I hope helped you.

Best regards!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 in conversation