BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
andreas_zaras
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello!

Can you apply Association Rules Using SAS VDMML or Model Studio in the GUI of SAS Viya. If yes which object should someone use? Finally is there a data set for Association Rules uploaded in SAS Viya for Learners?

Finally clustering is only available in SAS VS? I have seen a node in model studio but i do not know if it is just for data pre  proccessing for machine learning purposes or it can also be used for unsupervised learning.

Thanks in advance,

Andreas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
3 REPLIES 3
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
You mean like mentioned in the blog "Visualizing the results of a Market Basket Analysis in SAS Viya" https://blogs.sas.com/content/sgf/2018/01/17/visualizing-the-results-of-a-market-basket-analysis-in-...
andreas_zaras
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello!

Thanks for your answer!

In this paper the association rules metrics (left, support etc) are produced via a proc. Can you do the same thing with an object of SAS Viya i.e. using GUI.

Thanks,

Andreas

jezieltp
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, @andreas_zaras!

In the SAS Viya 3.5 (SAS 9.4), acessing SAS Studio, option Tasks, exists a topic "Market Basket Analysis".

This is not formally a GUI, but it is an enabler for generating the SAS code.

You can run the code, change, download  and save to use later.

I have used many of this tasks to make many cool things in the SAS Viya. 

I hope helped you.

Best regards!

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 in conversation