BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Picanion
Fluorite | Level 6

Dear members, 

I have created a dashboard in SAS VA, it has multiple tables and graphs. some table has a scroll bar to view entire data. But, when I am trying to save a particular table (in report Viewer mode), in image format, its only  saving the portion that is visible no the entire table data. How to resolve this? 

My users will need to save full image of any table that is there. 

Regards,

Partha  

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

Some ideas for this:

In the report viewer, if you maximize the table object before saving the image, then more of the rows will be shown.

If you print the table to PDF, you can select the "Expand clipped content" option to include the entire table in the PDF. It may be possible to generate an image from the PDF. Or perhaps the PDF itself would be acceptable.

Depending on the version of VA that you have, it might be possible to call a stored process that would generate the image that you want. I'm not sure if there are SAS procedures that will create an image of a table.

Sam

Picanion
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks for the reply. I have figured out that zooming out a bit reveals more rows and thus taking the snap accordingly. 

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation