BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Djones4822
Obsidian | Level 7

I’m in the process of creating a new LASR Server, and I was defining the LASR library. Within the “options” there is the “storage” property with a dropdown selector for "data provider library".

The “Visual Analytics Public” predefined library specifies the “Visual Analytics Public Data Provider” which seems to be linked to a folder on our host server. I looked in it and saw files relating to samples and a few others, but nothing I immediately recognized - all .sas7dbat files

The “non-public” lasr library has “None” specified.

What is the value and purpose of this property? 

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

A data provider library is used with the reload-on-start feature. This is turned on by default for the Public LASR library.

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaag/69958/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n1s2hnpd892n7fn1dp18x...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation