BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Alex91
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello

I have a problem opening any report in report viewer. it says the error below.

But in report designer all reports can be succecfully opened.

How i can fix it?

error.png

6 REPLIES 6
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

Hello Alex,

Do you get this error when opening a report link, or when you navigate to a report through the Open menu, etc?

Also, which version of VA do you have?

Thanks,
Sam

Alex91
Fluorite | Level 6

Yes, as far as i have no list of reports in report viewer for some reason, i open every report through browse menu.

We have got 7.4 version.

error2.png

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

In SAS Visual Analytics Designer, in the Open dialog box where you would browse to a report, what is available to select in the Type field? 

You might be encountering this issue: http://support.sas.com/kb/55/653.html 

Alex91
Fluorite | Level 6

To be honest, didn't get the question =/ In VA Designer i usually open a report via "open report"

error3.png

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I think you might be encountering the issue in this SAS Note: ttp://support.sas.com/kb/55/653.html 

Can you please follow the instructions in the note: 

If you encounter these problems, look for the bisrvmid_loadContent_<timestamp>.log. This log is in a location that is similar to </SAS-configuration-directory>/Lev1/Logs/Configure/.

• If the log does not exist, then the script that loads content was never run. In this case, you must manually run the manualLoadContent script.
  • If the log exists, then it probably contains an error that indicates why the step to load content failed.
Alex91
Fluorite | Level 6

I think you might be encountering the issue in this SAS Note: ttp://support.sas.com/kb/55/653.html 

This helped for me! thanks a lot! Smiley Happy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation