BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
TestingSAS
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello All,

just want t ask another question related to VA reference line

can i control it? right now i have to selecta date anully  for it,but i want the ability to load the date in one of my table and i want this line to read and adjust as per that date,

many regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EWS
Obsidian | Level 7 EWS
Obsidian | Level 7

I use following workaround to solve this:

Create a custom graph i.e. bargraph with linegraph which using the same measure, add you reference data to linegraph and other data to the barchart, also allow multiple data asignements so you can create a dynamic upper / lower level or something. You have some limitation, like there is no way you can label your reference line.

example.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TestingSAS
Obsidian | Level 7
Strange..There is no need for u to comment. But if u do please show professional courtesy
ankit___gupta
Quartz | Level 8
Sorry for any inconvenience, i had no intension to be rude.So i'll remove my comment.

-hope u get ur answer.
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Unfortunately reference lines can't be dynamic, if that's the question you're asking. Maybe in a future release...

Kind Regards.

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
TestingSAS
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks

##- Please type your reply above this line. Simple formatting, no
attachments. -##
EWS
Obsidian | Level 7 EWS
Obsidian | Level 7

I use following workaround to solve this:

Create a custom graph i.e. bargraph with linegraph which using the same measure, add you reference data to linegraph and other data to the barchart, also allow multiple data asignements so you can create a dynamic upper / lower level or something. You have some limitation, like there is no way you can label your reference line.

example.png

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation