BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
akash1088
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi All,

I am trying to create a table of contents with hyperlink in Ods pdf.My requirements are I want a table of contents with page no as well as hyperlink also.
I have try two methods.

1) I have created table of contents with datalines in which I have used ods pdf anchor to create hyperlink in pdf report but I am not getting page no.

2) I have used ods proclabel to create table of contents in that I am getting page no but not getting hyperlink

Kindly help me at early as possible

Thanks in advance
2 REPLIES 2
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

This isn't going to help you much I am afraid, but I have looked at creating TOC's and other more complicated PDF/RTF outputs with SAS, and never had any success.  Its just way too fiddly and difficult to do simple things.  For instance bookmarks, should be simple but nope.  Ended up getting a command line utility which can extract and apply metadata, and using that.  My advice would be to dump all your outputs to RTF, then in Word use VBA to build the document you need and convert it from there.

akash1088
Obsidian | Level 7
I have tried TOC in Ods RTF it's working and I am getting page no also but to view that TOC everytime i have to press Alt+F9 is this any other way that I can view that TOC without pressing any key.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation