BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
luca87
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi!

I would like to know if there is a way to select a part of the text in a column and be able to copy it (without having to download the table in xlsx format).

Now I use List Table Object.

Thanks 

Luca

2 REPLIES 2
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
Please specify the use case details. Ex. a 'viewer' analyzing a 'list table object' (LTO) with SAS Visual Analytics x.y needs to copy text from a column in the LTO and have that available as csv text for use in a word document.
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee

Hello,

I don't think this is possible to do directly, but you could try the following workaround:

1. Select the table row that you want to copy

2. Right-click and select "New filter from selection" > "Include only selection"

3. In the Filters pane, you should be able to select and copy the value from the filter expression.

This is not at all convenient, but it is probably better than exporting the table to Excel.

Please visit the SAS Product Suggestions board and submit a feature suggestion. We can't guarantee it will be added, but all suggestions are reviewed by the product management team.

Thanks,

Sam

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation