BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
narulap
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

Is there any function in SAS VA 7.4 to identify Duplicates in a column and print them.

I used distinct count for the unique values but need to identify the duplicates.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
utrocketeng
Quartz | Level 8

i loaded a dataset to VA with 100 observations. i left one blank. here is my list table Table1.jpg.  in the filters option, i added frequency and changed the lower limit to 2,  image.png.  that filtered my table, image.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
utrocketeng
Quartz | Level 8

if you are trying to list duplicate values ... say in a list table ... can you use the frequency column and then filter where the frequency is > 1?

narulap
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi, 

Thanks for the response.

I can add the frequency column in a list but I cannot add the filter on it.

I applied display rule on Frequency > 1 but it just highlights the rows which are having duplicates but I need to display the list of duplicates.

Regards,

Pankaj

utrocketeng
Quartz | Level 8

i loaded a dataset to VA with 100 observations. i left one blank. here is my list table Table1.jpg.  in the filters option, i added frequency and changed the lower limit to 2,  image.png.  that filtered my table, image.png

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation