BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sivastat08
Pyrite | Level 9

I have created a overly filled line graph, it has interaction with top 30 calls. If we select any number from the list, it will update the graph. Graph contains per hour frequency from the number selected from list. For all the numbers overly filled graph is coming correctly but only for one number it is coming as attached in the graph. So why only this one is coming differently?

new.png

7 REPLIES 7
ballardw
Super User

You should also include at least one image from data that is working as expected. With a single image we have no idea what may be "different".

sivastat08
Pyrite | Level 9

the graph is as per previous attachment

Capture.JPG

sivastat08
Pyrite | Level 9

Why this issue is coming? Other friend is facing the same issue but with different data.

sivastat08
Pyrite | Level 9

Kindly help me to fix this issue.

varsha_sas
SAS Employee

Hi,

Do you have any dummy data that we can try this with? It's very difficult to troubleshoot without knowing a bit more about what data you are using to get to your result. 

Thanks!

Varsha

sivastat08
Pyrite | Level 9

Thanks for the replay Varsha.Please find the Data.

Fields Used in GraphFields Used in GraphFilters applied for the graph Filters applied for the graph Filters applied for the graph
TimeCalls FreqTop Calls(Call Number)ClientMonth
13 to 1411231XYZ17-Apr
16 to 1711231XYZ17-Apr
17 to 1811231XYZ17-Apr

sivastat08
Pyrite | Level 9

somebody please help me to fix this issue

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation