BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
3 REPLIES 3
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi Madelyn,

Thanks for sharing the revised note. Great to see the fixes!

To confirm my understanding of the table, does this mean for the SAS VA 7.4 column where the cells are blank this means the feature is now available in the 7.4 modern viewer? For example, the feature "Exporting data to Microsoft Excel or CSV" was not available in SAS VA 7.3 modern viewer and is now available in the SAS VA 7.4 modern viewer?

I noticed that custom application themes are still not available in SAS VA 7.4 modern viewer. Does this mean only the default themes are available and that if a customer wants to use a custom theme they would need to use the classic viewer?

Thanks,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The table specifically lists features/actions that are NOT supported. So, if the cell is blank in the 7.4 column, then the feature/action shown in the 7.3 column IS supported in 7.4. And, yes, this does mean that exporting is available from 7.4 modern viewer, which should make lots of folks happy.

Regarding custom application themes, nothing has changed from 7.3.

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Thanks for confirming!

Agree - many users will be happy to see these features are now available in 7.4 Smiley Happy

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation