BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
spiritgate
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi everyone,

Understand that current SAS VA  bar chart can do Normalized to 100%, however can this be done in line chart? Or is there other way that I can do it? My line chart has hierarchy as well, so it will zomm down from year -> month -> days

Thanks you

4 REPLIES 4
vivek_sas
Obsidian | Level 7

@spiritgate   Try  Time Series Plot

spiritgate
Fluorite | Level 6

Doesn't seems that Time Series Plot does the trick. 

I tried using category A / All Category Item, which will give me the percentage but not the outcome that I want as it produce the same figures across the different years (I have checked that the figures should varies from year to year). So is there anything that I can do to enhance this portion? 

Thank You

dbeaudo2
Calcite | Level 5

I also attempted this with no success, I attempted to create a new chart using the custom builder but was not able to figure it out. Hopefully this will become available in future versions.

spiritgate
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, not sure if you are still looking for solution. I have found a solution into creating such chart.

It will be a bit tedious but what you need to do is to take identify all the categories and do a percentage conversion 

<category>/<total number>  -> Then use this to convert it to percentage. This will do the trick for now. Hope SAS VA can release the norminal functionality to all the graphs

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation