BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
yatinrao
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello

How do I change the size, color of legends in in SAS Viya 3.4 - Visual Analytics (Report builder) ? 

I imported a report built in VA 7.3 into Viya 3.4.  one of the pie charts the legends are too large and white on white. 

I can change the background to something dark but not the color and size of the font .

Yatin

4 REPLIES 4
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee
Hello Yatin,

Generally Visual Analytics does not hard-code font sizes in a report so that fonts can be resized as appropriate for different devices.

I am curious about the legend text being white, however. Do you have a customized report theme, or are you using one of the default themes?

If you create a pie chart in a new report, do you have the same issue with legends?

Thanks,
Sam
yatinrao
Obsidian | Level 7
Hello Sam

This report was developed in 7.3 VA . I did not use any customized theme just default.

Interestingly this issue applies to imported report.
New pie chart created in Viya does not seem to have this problem.
after few attempts to correct, this the imported report seem to have been corrupted and wont open in report viewer. I can still be edited and saved.

Thanks
Yatin
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee
Assuming it is not trivial to re-create the report, I would recommend that you contact SAS Technical Support to get some help fixing the report source.

Sam
yatinrao
Obsidian | Level 7
This report was not difficult to reproduce but I have lot more that will need to be migrated and cannot afford to spend time recreating. I will make one more attempt at another report before contacting support.

Thanks

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation