BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
KarunaTiwari
Obsidian | Level 7

I have a list table in which I am showing no of accounts by Geo. Now I also want to show % of accounts by Geo.

How I can do that? I know we can add percentage of Total and Sobtotal in Croos tab. but my requirement is to add a percentage column in the list table.

Thanks in advance,

Karuna

3 REPLIES 3
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Right-click the column header, select Create and Add. You should see a list of derived items including percent of total

KarunaTiwari
Obsidian | Level 7

@Madelyn_SASThanks for quick response!!

I am able to see this 'Create and Add' option for measures from the data builder but since my column is an aggregated measure created by me , I am not able to see this option.

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You won't be able to use the built-in Percent of Total feature in SAS Visual Analytics Designer on an aggregated measure. I think you will need to use SAS Visual Data Builder to create new columns. This blog might be helpful:

Need an aggregation of an aggregation? Use Visual Data Builder to pre-aggregate your data

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation