BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
matan25
Calcite | Level 5

Hi There,

I'm having trouble with making an advanced filter.

I have the following report (see attached image)

without advanced filter.jpg

on this report, i want to add an advanced filter that is behving very weird.

i add to this report an advanced filter where i want to see only the rows where the "Dep CRM =>25,000" (see attached filter i created)

advanced filter.jpg

for some reason, it filters some figures out and completely deletes data from other columns, as you can see in the picture below, many of the columns have "ZERO" figures in them, while before I applied the filter they had figures (see example of after i applied the filter)

after advanced filter.jpg

this is a simple case of an advanced filter, i obviuosly want to make something much more complicated, but i want to understand what i\m doing wrong in this simlpe case and then to make more complicated filters.

would appriciate if someone could help me on this matter.

thanks

Matan

4 REPLIES 4
David_Luttrell
Obsidian | Level 7
On first glance you're using the > sign not the => sign in the formula. Will check out similar functionality on our instance and see if I can get anywhere.
matan25
Calcite | Level 5

its the same if i use '=>' or '>'

David_Luttrell
Obsidian | Level 7

Do you have any other filters applied by any chance?

Frank_Boekamp
Quartz | Level 8

Just some thought: do you want to filter on row level or on an aggregated measure?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation