BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Fae
Obsidian | Level 7 Fae
Obsidian | Level 7

What's the name for the type of graph below?  I saw similar graph create for market basket analysis in multiple analytical tools but I don't know what's the official name.   Also, is it possible to graph something similar with SAS EG? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AhmedAl_Attar
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi @Fae

If I'm not mistaken, this is a Network Diagram. Here is an SAS Global Forum (SGF) paper showing examples of such diagram

Visualizing Relationships and Connections in Complex Data Using Network Diagrams in SAS® Visual Anal...

For programming in EG, you can try the following link

SAS/GRAPH® 9.4: Java Applets and ActiveX Control User’s Guide - Generating Interactive Constellation...

Hope this helps,

Ahmed

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AhmedAl_Attar
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi @Fae

If I'm not mistaken, this is a Network Diagram. Here is an SAS Global Forum (SGF) paper showing examples of such diagram

Visualizing Relationships and Connections in Complex Data Using Network Diagrams in SAS® Visual Anal...

For programming in EG, you can try the following link

SAS/GRAPH® 9.4: Java Applets and ActiveX Control User’s Guide - Generating Interactive Constellation...

Hope this helps,

Ahmed

Fae
Obsidian | Level 7 Fae
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks.
gabras
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi @AhmedAl_Attar 

do you think is possible to replicate the example written in the papaer also in Visual Analytics 7.3?

Thank you

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation