BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
KarunaTiwari
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all,

We have created a date slider (range) in our Report but when we view it in Viewer, it shows only one Point.

However, if we drag it to the right side we are able to select the range.

image.png

PS: While saving the Report, we have selected the entire range. We have also tried increasing the height and the width of the slider.

This is created in Precision mode.

Thanks,

Karuna Tiwari

3 REPLIES 3
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Which version?

In 7.4 you can dynamically set the start and end to min/max of the value in the data.

//Fredrik

KarunaTiwari
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for your reply Fredreike!!

I am using 7.4.

If I set min and max, then the values are not getting updated when the data is getting updated (suppose more data for recent dates is coming).

The strange thing here is I am able to see the range in the Development Server but when i m migrating it to the UAT server, the range is not visible.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Have you ticked the set value to dynamic minimum and maximum check boxes as I explain here?

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Visual-Analytics/To-update-date-range-slider-automatically/m-p/46...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation