BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
_vichz
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi everyone 😊

I have a dataset with three columns.

Here is an extract:

_vichz_0-1673994646528.png

For a given line, the value for the third variable was obtained by fixing the first and second variables. The goal is to see how the third variable evolves for different combinations of the first and second variables.

I would like to make a graphic (3D or contour plot) where x= window, y=bandwidth and z=last_variance__first_variance, but I don't know how ... Could you please me ? 😅

Thank you in advance !

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

See examples here:

https://support.sas.com/sassamples/graphgallery/PROC_G3D.html

Link to code for each graphic is provided via a URL link in the page as well.

@_vichz wrote:

Hi everyone 😊

I have a dataset with three columns.

Here is an extract:

_vichz_0-1673994646528.png

For a given line, the value for the third variable was obtained by fixing the first and second variables. The goal is to see how the third variable evolves for different combinations of the first and second variables.

I would like to make a graphic (3D or contour plot) where x= window, y=bandwidth and z=last_variance__first_variance, but I don't know how ... Could you please me ? 😅

Thank you in advance !

_vichz
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you very much @Reeza !

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation