BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jesslou2015
Calcite | Level 5

I tried to build a few graphs and charts using the same dataset in one canvas, I also put a dropdown list, but it affects all the charts or graphics if I scroll the dropdown variable. How can I control which chart or graph is gonna affected by the dropdown list? Basically I want the dropdown list to affect some but not all the charts/graphics in my canva. Please help, thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Any dropdown list control that you put in the section prompt area affects all objects in the section. You will need to put the dropdown list in the canvas area with the other objects. Then you create an interaction between that dropdown list and the objects that you want it to filter.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation