BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

EDIT: .pdf version in attachment and hi-res .jpg and .png added below

Hello, all!

Thank you for your patience regarding the User Group badge. SAS has moved away from putting a date on these badges, so we will be using the generic one below from here on out. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Shelley

sas-users-group-logo-2024.png

sas-users-group-logo-2024.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Quentin
Super User

Thanks Shelley!

Yay, back to blue!  And yay not having to update this every year!

Looks like this a .jpg image.  Any chance of getting a .png as well?

The Boston Area SAS Users Group (BASUG) is hosting our in person SAS Blowout on Oct 18!
This full-day event in Cambridge, Mass features four presenters from SAS, presenting on a range of SAS 9 programming topics. Pre-registration by Oct 15 is required.
Full details and registration info at https://www.basug.org/events.
nbrucken
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Shelley,

Thank you for providing the updated logo!  Does that mean we no longer need to register annually with SAS as an official user group?

Thanks,

Nancy

jmhorstman
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks, Shelley! Do you have a higher quality file available? That one has significant compression artifacts from having been converted to a JPG, which is why it appears so blotchy. Would it be possible to get one that has not been compressed to a JPG? A high-resolution PNG or a vector file like an EPS or PDF would be great!

yabwon
Onyx | Level 15

Thank you Shelley,

That one look nice!

[EDIT:]

Agree with Josh's ( @jmhorstman )  opinion.

Bart

"SAS Packages: the way to share" at SGF2020 Proceedings (the latest version), GitHub Repository, and YouTube Video.
Hands-on-Workshop: "Share your code with SAS Packages"
"My First SAS Package: A How-To" at SGF2021 Proceedings

SAS Ballot Ideas: one: SPF in SAS, two, and three
SAS Documentation

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Stay tuned for a high-res .PNG file.

@nbrucken, I would still like to get annual registration forms in case any of your information changes, but you won't need ot submit it to get the badge now.

Thanks,

Shelley