BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Vote for the SAS Customer Recognition Awards – open through June 23rd 

The entries are in! Beginning June 12, you can vote for the best in each category. A lot is on the line! The first-place winner in each category will receive one trip to SAS Explore*, a SAS trophy and SAS swag. A bonus for you: read all the entries to learn what other customers are doing with their SAS software, and you may get some new ideas for your organization! *Please visit the SAS Customer Recognition Awards site for all the program details, rules and to cast your vote.  
Read up and get ready to vote soon! 

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
3 REPLIES 3
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Voting is open!

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Quentin
Super User

Hi Shelley,

You can always count on me to ask the dumb question. : ) 

When I vote, am I voting for a company, or a person?

For example, the text of the nomination for @himofhimself  ( https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Customer-Recognition-Awards/2023-Customer-Awards-ICON-Curious-Thi... ) makes clear that nomination is for Daniel.  But when you browse nominations, what you see is the Company, and the only place Daniel's name is listed is for the contact.

For all of these nominations, should I assume I'm voting for the person who is named as the contact?

Thanks,

--Q.

BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Don Henderson presenting on using hash functions (not hash tables!) to segment data on June 12. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Not a dumb question, @Quentin. These are individual awards, so yes, you are voting for the person listed as the contact. I can see how that's confusing.