BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kateulveling
Community Manager

Planning a virtual, in-person or hybrid event it 2023? Come January get ready to update your Official SAS Users Group badge on your website!! What group are you hoping makes a "comeback" in 2023?! Let us know in the comments!

2023 UG badge.png

8 REPLIES 8
nbrucken
Obsidian | Level 7

The Michigan SAS Users Group is looking forward to the new year, and already has a free webinar planned for Thursday, January 12, featuring SAS's own Dominique Weatherspoon with "An Introduction to SAS Viya".  More details are available on our website, www.misug.org.

Quentin
Super User

BASUG has our first webinar of 2023 scheduled for January, featuring Clay Thompson from SAS presenting on Causal Analysis.  Registration is open: https://www.basug.org/events .

Personally, I'm hoping to see more of the NorthEast LUGs restart in 2023.  In particular, hoping to see PhilaSUG and DCSUG ramp up.  

Thanks for the new badge, Kate!

BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Mark Keintz presenting History Carried Forward, Future Carried Back: Mixing Time Series of Differing Frequencies on May 8. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.
swaring
Calcite | Level 5

Twin Ports SUG (Duluth MN-Superior WI) is returning from a long sabbatical and hoping to bring renewed interests, connections, and opportunities in 2023. Linked-In site is admittedly reflective of said dormancy and is in the process of being revitalized; plans for a speaker forum and local gatherings to share all things SAS are in the works. Stay tuned.

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Commenting on this post in case you all missed the 2023 User Group badge message above. Please copy the image from the main post and use it in your communications.

Thanks,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
jmhorstman
Obsidian | Level 7

Is this also available in the usual blue (such as the 2022 version on the SAS Brand page), or just orange? Thanks!

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Just orange this year. The creative team likes to change things up!

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
yabwon
Onyx | Level 15

Is there a chance for a blue one too?

Bart

"SAS Packages: the way to share" at SGF2020 Proceedings (the latest version), GitHub Repository, and YouTube Video.
Hands-on-Workshop: "Share your code with SAS Packages"
"My First SAS Package: A How-To" at SGF2021 Proceedings

SAS Ballot Ideas: one: SPF in SAS, two, and three
SAS Documentation

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

I doubt I can get a blue one, too, @yabwon. There is usually only one badge per year.

I'll ask for a blue one for 2024. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 7 in conversation