BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Raenell1
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I can't access my data or clear out the data field to access my data I need to run.

How do I clear out the data box? I am new to this and I am lost and stressed out...I am in a time crunch too.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

help 1-2 1.pnghelp 1-7 2 .png

5 REPLIES 5
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ

Have you used the 'select a table' button select a table.png?

You should then get a pop-up to select a table from a sas library. See imageselect a table.png

Raenell1
Calcite | Level 5

Yes, I have. The issues is it won't let me select a new option. It is stuck and I can't clear it out. The pop up does come up, but it won't let me select a new option. I have tried everything to clear it out. I even restarted my whole project. 

Thanks for answering my question...I am at a loss. 

This is for a portfolio project for school. I don't know what to do next.

JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
Which browser are you using?
Can you try to use another browser. Ex. firefox or chrome?
Can you also try to clear cache and clear saved tabs. Instructions here: https://support.sas.com/ondemand/caq_new.html#studio
Raenell1
Calcite | Level 5

I am using chrome.I have tried to clear the cache and saved tabs. I even started all over, when I get here it is stuck on this table. I can;t select another.

Thanks for all your help and suggestions!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation