BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Aidan007
Calcite | Level 5

I need to search for a data set in a report to complete a case study but when I start a new report, and try to access data, it says no data available. I have tried every solution i can think of and nothing has seemed to work. The data I needed was called MegaCorp 2020. Any suggestions???

8 REPLIES 8
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ
I see the MegaCorp2020 data & it is loaded to memory (Available tab). Here are some things to try:
1. Refresh your browser window.
2. Log out of Viya for Learners & clear your browser cache & log back in.
If that does not work - please let us know which Tenant you are on, it will be the number in the URL - like the 035 in https://v4e035.vfe.sas.com/SASDrive/
Aidan007
Calcite | Level 5
Hey there, I had already tried refreshing a couple of times and I just cleared the browser cache and unfortunately it did not work. The browser number that I see is 068.
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ
Thanks - we'll take a look at Tenant 68
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

Can you re-try now? - Viya for Learners admin team has reset some services.

Let us know if you are still having issues.

Aidan007
Calcite | Level 5
hey, I re-tried to open up the megacorp data set and still having the same problem.
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

Does it still display "No items"

If you keep hitting the refresh button, it should eventually find the data.

There is a maintenance this weekend to resolve many of these latency issues.

tom_grant_0-1679058802151.png

Aidan007
Calcite | Level 5
I just checked and its still showing no items.
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ
Sorry - can I ask you to try one other thing?
Can you go to one of the eLearning classes on SAS Skill Builder (assuming your profile email is associated with a University) that uses Viya for Learners. Once you enroll in that eLearn class, there will be a launch button on the right - (this will take you to a different tenant of Viya for Learners) - see if you still experience the same problem on that tenant.