BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Aidan007
Calcite | Level 5

I need to search for a data set in a report to complete a case study but when I start a new report, and try to access data, it says no data available. I have tried every solution i can think of and nothing has seemed to work. The data I needed was called MegaCorp 2020. Any suggestions???

8 REPLIES 8
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ
I see the MegaCorp2020 data & it is loaded to memory (Available tab). Here are some things to try:
1. Refresh your browser window.
2. Log out of Viya for Learners & clear your browser cache & log back in.
If that does not work - please let us know which Tenant you are on, it will be the number in the URL - like the 035 in https://v4e035.vfe.sas.com/SASDrive/
Aidan007
Calcite | Level 5
Hey there, I had already tried refreshing a couple of times and I just cleared the browser cache and unfortunately it did not work. The browser number that I see is 068.
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ
Thanks - we'll take a look at Tenant 68
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

Can you re-try now? - Viya for Learners admin team has reset some services.

Let us know if you are still having issues.

Aidan007
Calcite | Level 5
hey, I re-tried to open up the megacorp data set and still having the same problem.
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

Does it still display "No items"

If you keep hitting the refresh button, it should eventually find the data.

There is a maintenance this weekend to resolve many of these latency issues.

tom_grant_0-1679058802151.png

Aidan007
Calcite | Level 5
I just checked and its still showing no items.
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ
Sorry - can I ask you to try one other thing?
Can you go to one of the eLearning classes on SAS Skill Builder (assuming your profile email is associated with a University) that uses Viya for Learners. Once you enroll in that eLearn class, there will be a launch button on the right - (this will take you to a different tenant of Viya for Learners) - see if you still experience the same problem on that tenant.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation