BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
R_A_G_
Calcite | Level 5
Hello,

I have unsuccessfully posted an error similar to this.
I am generating Mplus file within SAS, if I generate 1 time the process is smooth. But when I have more than 1 iteration only the last iteration goes threw the whole codes correctly, all previous ones skip a step. B/C of these 3 similar errors. I did try to close the files with CLOSE FUNCTION but it did not work. Any help is greatly appreciated.
RG

ERROR: You cannot open WORK.ITEMBYCLASS.DATA for output access with member-level control
because WORK.ITEMBYCLASS.DATA is in use by you in resource environment DMS Process.
NOTE: The SAS System stopped processing this step because of errors.
NOTE: DATA statement used (Total process time):
real time 0.00 seconds
cpu time 0.00 seconds

ERROR: You cannot open WORK.CLASSLEVEL.DATA for output access with member-level control because
WORK.CLASSLEVEL.DATA is in use by you in resource environment DMS Process.
real time 0.00 seconds
cpu time 0.00 seconds

ERROR: You cannot open WORK.ITEMBYTHRESH.DATA for output access with member-level control
because WORK.ITEMBYTHRESH.DATA is in use by you in resource environment DMS Process.
real time 0.00 seconds
cpu time 0.00 seconds
1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User
Which procedures are generating these messages? Some procedures that support run group processing may not close the dataset until either a "run;" or "quit;" is encountered.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation