BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Interested in joining a team? Need teammates?
Christine4
SAS Employee

It takes all kinds of minds on a team – people with diverse backgrounds and skill levels – to do amazing things. If you are looking to join a team, let’s find you a group. Or maybe your team needs more hackers.  If so,  please follow these steps:

STEP 1. Reply to this post with your search criteria. Include the follow details:

• “I’m looking for a team.” or “I’m looking for a team member.”  
  • Track name
  • Skills
  • Your LinkedIn and/or GitHub profile (if applicable)

Here’s an example:

STEP 2. Create your replies following this order to maintain consistency in the thread.

STEP 3. Contact a potential new teammate using the SAS Support Communities' private messaging feature to discuss if a team or member is a good fit. 

STEP 4. You need to be a member of a team in order to Register.

STEP 5: If you have any edits to your team after you Register, send an email to sashackathon@sas.com. The Event Team needs to know about any changes to your team and members. Also, don’t forget to update your team profile on the SAS Hacker's Hub.

Happy hacking!

80 Comments
paulnwajei
Fluorite | Level 6
Hello I think our team has what you are looking for if you are interested please reach out to me.

<>https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulnwajei?utm_source=share&utm_campaign=share_via&utm_content=profile&u...
Saitejaswi
Calcite | Level 5
Rahul17786
Calcite | Level 5

Hello

Looking for Team As well

Hosny
Calcite | Level 5
3bdubo
Calcite | Level 5

Hey!!
I’ll be glad to be part of your team. I have a masters in financial engineering, I am a python programmer and I have experience with data analytics.

My linkedin is: Abdellah Bouberima.

mahmoudelshafae
Calcite | Level 5
off course we can be a good team how can we start
3bdubo
Calcite | Level 5
Do you have any socials? Just give me the one you usually use and then we can talk how does that sound
paulnwajei
Fluorite | Level 6
Yes here are my socials: linkedin.com/in/paulnwajei<>

Also please provide me with your email so I can send you the link to the meeting we are having on Sat.
paulnwajei
Fluorite | Level 6
Just send me your email so I can send you the link to the meeting that we will be having on Sat.
3bdubo
Calcite | Level 5

Here’s my email if anyone wants me to be in their team: bouberimaabdellah@icloud.com

Saitejaswi
Calcite | Level 5

This is my emailid: saitejaswi.chakravaram@gmail.com

mthorupunuri
Calcite | Level 5

Interest: I’m looking for a team

Track: Data Analytics

Skills: SAS, Python, SQL

Social:  www.linkedin.com/in/mounikat0510

Sreenath_1022
Calcite | Level 5

Track: Insurance/Finance/Health

Skills: Base SAS certified, SAS EG/SAS Viya/Python/Power BI/Master's of Statistics

Social: (26) Sreenath Sasidharan Pillai | LinkedIn

mahmoudelshafae
Calcite | Level 5
ross_c
Calcite | Level 5
  • Interest: I’m looking for a team
  • Track: IOT/Energy (Open to Any)
  • Skills: Python, Azure, SQL , Java 
  • Social: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ross-carvalho-3a3139176/

I have around 3 YOE as a Data Engineer , SDE and MLOps engineer. I am looking for problem statement (as well as mentors) in any domain which has a significant social impact. I have working experience in Insurance and E-commerce domain.  
aakashv10
Calcite | Level 5

Interest: I'm looking for a team

Track: Any

Skills: Python, SQL, R

Social: www.linkedin.com/in/aakash-vardhan

mayurchaudhari9
Calcite | Level 5

GiadaBaraldi
Calcite | Level 5
knune
Calcite | Level 5
yash02
Calcite | Level 5
  • Track: Any
  • Skills: Data Analytics, Excel, Power BI, Python
  • Social: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yashasvibhati/ 
    No prior experience but definitely coachable and willing to learn!
Aleksa321
Calcite | Level 5

Interest: I'm looking for a team

Track: Life Sciences, IoT, Energy

Skills: Python, SAS Base, SQL, SAS Viya, R,  C#, Machine Learning, Deep Learning

Social: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aleksandra-karpova-088187217/

No hackathon experience, but I learn fast, adapt even faster.

Did internship in Data Science in SAS a few years ago, including full course in SAS Base, SAS Viya, Data analysis using SAS Base.

Studying Artificial intelligence!

mayurchaudhari9
Calcite | Level 5
Yes i am interested
christopher_wil
Fluorite | Level 6

"BrainBloom" is looking for team members. The goal is a web and mobile app for the prediction and prevention of Dementia (particularly Alzheimer's).

BrainBloom will be data-driven and contain many gaming elements. We have room for people of many skill sets.

Current openings:      1.) Game development.     2.) Data analytics.     3.) Mobile development.     4.) Web development.     5.) SAS.     6.) Memory care, psychology, or neuroscience.

If you are interested, please email me at datasense68@gmail.com,

or contact me on LinkedIn: (1) Christopher Williams | LinkedIn

shreyashk
Calcite | Level 5
Will83
Calcite | Level 5

Track: Any

Skills: SAS

Social: https://www.linkedin.com/in/willy-t-13516460/

kamrh
Calcite | Level 5
jchristine
Calcite | Level 5

• Interest: I’m looking for a team 🙂
  • Track: Prefer IoT but Open to Any
  • Skills: C/C++, Embedded Systems
  • Social: https://www.linkedin.com/in/embeddedtechengineer/
    I do have an idea for creating a service that addresses ecological issues related to the heat absorption and retention properties of concrete.
    I've done one IBM Quantum Hackathon.
    I have not used SAS before. My long term research interest is quantum computing and the hardware space.
StefanStoyanovA
New User | Level 1
  • Interest: I’m looking for a team.  
  • Tracks: Health Care & Life Sciences, Banking, Insurance, Energy, Public Sector, IoT Cross Industry, Retail, Consumer Goods & Manufacturing, Telecom & Media
  • Skills: SAS Viya, Base SAS, SAS Visual Business Analytics and Statistics, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning, SQL, PostgreSQL, Azure SQL, Power BI, Python, GenAI using LangChain, LLM-driven app development, Azure AI cloud services, Project Management, writing and presentation skills.
  • LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stefan-dimitrov-stoyanov/
Hdababs
Obsidian | Level 7

Good morning,

• Track: Health Care & Life Sciences
  • Skills: SAS Viya and EG

Yash3107
Calcite | Level 5
Hi Stefan,

I am interested to join your team.

Warm regards
Yash

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Article Tags
Contributors

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!