BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
LoriGoldman
Obsidian | Level 7

Dear PTB,

Is there a single SGF app that gets updated every year or will I have to download a new SGF 2019 app?  Neither is in the Apple App Store yet?  When will it be available?

Thank you,

Lori

12 REPLIES 12
gmbaker
SAS Employee

The conference mobile app for SAS Global Forum 2019 will be available starting March 19. The download instructions will be on the SAS Global Forum website and in an email communications on March 20. If you attended last year and downloaded the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app for iOS or Android, the new event will be in that same app. You just have to search for SAS Global Forum 2019 and click Download.

Gail Baker
SAS
AaroninMN
Obsidian | Level 7

I was able to download the app and sign in today.  It looks great.  I can't wait to dig around in it later today.

PabloNogueras
Obsidian | Level 7

Where do we get the login password for the App?

jcFranklin
SAS Employee

The login password for the conference was in step 3 of the email that was sent out with the subject line "Personalized agenda builder now avaialble". I recieved my email today. 

The 4-digit verification code, after you have entered your name, will be emailed to the email you used for registration. 

TBarker
Quartz | Level 8
Yay, I'm in! Thanks. 🙂
~Tamara
PabloNogueras
Obsidian | Level 7

<Finger Tapping> waiting for email from SAS.  Robot Very Happy

jcFranklin
SAS Employee

You can contact SASGlobalForumreg@sas.com to get the password from them. I don't think I can openly post the password in this forum Smiley Happy

gmbaker
SAS Employee

Users Program and Partner Forum attendees should have received an email this morning. 

Otherwise attendees can go the SAS GF website to find instructions. Only registered attendees will be able to get through with the password. 

https://www.sas.com/en_us/events/sas-global-forum/attend/travel.html#m=mobile-app-instructions 

Gail Baker
SAS
PabloNogueras
Obsidian | Level 7

Gail's link worked perfectly.

I believe I didn't get an email because I am registered through the Executive Forum.  None of the others that I know that registered this way, also did not receive an email as of yet.

Hasta

Pablo

gmbaker
SAS Employee

That is probable @PabloNogueras. Executive Program attendees will receive an email by April 4th. Sorry for the delay. 

Gail Baker
SAS
CJac73
Obsidian | Level 7
Got it loaded and ready to go