BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
andypandy_swe
Obsidian | Level 7

A colleague told me I should register for SGF as a partner but I had already registered as a "user".

What will I be missing if I attend as a user? Is it worthwile trying to change the registration?

Regards

Andreas

2 REPLIES 2
DJWanna
Obsidian | Level 7

Partners are companies or individuals who contribute to SAS. "The SAS Partner Program is a network of strategic partnerships that creates new avenues for delivering and implementing SAS solutions. Together, we align our go-to-market initiatives and center those activities around solving our collective customers' most critical business challenges."

If you are not sure then you are not a partner. I believe you are registered correctly. To see a list please visit https://www.sas.com/en_us/partners/find-a-partner.html#global-partners

andypandy_swe
Obsidian | Level 7

Perhaps I wasn't clear...

I know what a SAS partner is.

I am (or rather my company is) a SAS partner. 

I was asking about the difference between the two types of registrations for SGF.

What is included when using the partner registration that is not included when using the user registration (or vice versa)?

I mistakenly registered as a user and I'm trying to find out if it's worth the hassle to try and have it changed to a partner registration.

Regards

Andreas

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation