BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
LoriGoldman
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you Allen,

When you write it like that it makes perfect sense.

Lori

zekeT_sasaholic
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Lori.

I came across the SASENSEI site about a year ago. Poked around then forgot about it.

I was reacquainted this last Feb/Mar and have come to like it.

It was pretty helpful in my practice and prep for certification.  I do give kudos to Allan and his team for vastly improving it from not just what I experienced last year - but just on going updates.  The other players are really cool and friendly.  You can observe that from the great questions people contribute and the comments and feedback everyone gives.  Great community there.  And very "international" too.

I've been able to progress up along the site and i've also contributed a few questions.

I'm still exploring some parts of it.  I haven't competed against anyone just yet.  I am somewhat intimidated by some of the great players out there. Wow!

At SGF19 I am looking forward to meeting some of the people who also use the site.  So that will be pretty cool.

Would love to meet people from this thread too!

Have a great weekend everyone!  And Kick SAS!

Best

Zeke Torres

LinkedIn

sasensei

IMG_4936.jpg

LoriGoldman
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks Guys,
I just started playing. It's lots of fun. Finally something to do on my phone that will keep me away from Candy Crush games.

Lori
CJac73
Obsidian | Level 7
Zeke, for sure on LUGs.
CJac73
Obsidian | Level 7
I started an IHSUG at the city of Dallas in 1984, and it became the CIO's meeting by the time I retired. ExcExcellent for your fellow users to set some standards for using, share tips, etc. I think every organization should have in-house sharing